Primary Section Navigation
Featured on ISCOTUSnow
Prof. Richard Kling discusses the Court's recent decision on the taking of DNA from arrestees.
News from ISCOTUSnowWeekly Roundup, June 12, 201313 Jun 2013Weekly Roundup, June 5, 201305 Jun 2013
Recent SCOTUS ActionsUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical Center v. Nassar
Metrish v. Lancaster
- Argument: 2013-04-24
Sekhar v. United States
- Decision: 2013-05-20
- Argument: 2013-04-23
"Chicago-Kent is a great law school. Now, there are many great schools, but very few of them are situated in great cities — and Chicago is a great city, full of opportunities for lawyers and law students."
The Honorable Ilana Diamond Rovner '66
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit Learn more...
IIT Chicago-Kent Voices:
Hear what our community has to say
Contemplating Law School:
A Conversation with Dean Krent
Dean Krent discusses important considerations in choosing a law school, including clinical programs, trial and appellate advocacy training, legal writing programs, and an engaged faculty.
Student Voices, Part 1
Students talk about studying law at IIT Chicago-Kent, their professors and peers, and gaining practical experience while in school.
Student Voices, Part 2
Check out the entire Student Voices series playlist on our YouTube channel.
- Entries are being accepted for the 2013 IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law/Roy C. Palmer Civil Liberties Prize
- IIT Chicago-Kent professor played role in Supreme Court decision about human gene patents
- IIT Chicago-Kent hosts 12th annual Pre-Law Undergraduate Scholars Program
- Daniel Zapata receives 2013 Sandra P. Zemm Labor Law Prize
- Emily Bock and Elizabeth Zink receive 2013 Fleischman Family Awards for Excellence in Criminal Clinic
- Benjamin Boroughf receives the 2013 Dolores K. Hanna Trademark Prize
- Ramsin Canon receives the 2013 Marc Grinker Student Commitment Award