Primary Section Navigation
"Chicago-Kent is a great law school. Now, there are many great schools, but very few of them are situated in great cities — and Chicago is a great city, full of opportunities for lawyers and law students."
The Honorable Ilana Diamond Rovner '66
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit Learn more...
IIT Chicago-Kent Voices:
Hear what our community has to say
1L Your Way at Chicago-Kent
The 1L Your Way program is an optional early specialization track that introduces flexibility into the first-year curriculum. Students who choose to participate in 1L Your Way defer the required first-year course Legislation to the second year in favor of taking either an approved, upper-division elective course or a unique clinical rotation course.
Student Voices, Part 1
Students talk about studying law at IIT Chicago-Kent, their professors and peers, and gaining practical experience while in school.
Student Voices, Part 2
Check out the entire Student Voices series playlist on our YouTube channel.
- "Reclaiming Accountability: Transparency, Executive Power, and the U.S. Constitution" wins 2014 IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law/Roy C. Palmer Civil Liberties Prize
- Harvard law professor Vicki C. Jackson will deliver IIT Chicago-Kent's Centennial Lecture on November 3
- A2J Author® software is a finalist for the 2014 International Innovating Justice Award
- IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law receives Diversity Champion Award
- IIT Chicago-Kent Order of the Coif chapter to induct 30 new members