Primary Section Navigation
Featured on ISCOTUSnow
Today, the Supreme Court hears oral argument in American Broadcasting Company, Inc. v. Aereo. Professor Edward Lee of IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law explains why Aereo's system is a problem for the broadcasters and what the issues are in this case.
News from ISCOTUSnowWeekly Roundup, June 19, 201319 Jun 2013Weekly Roundup, June 12, 201313 Jun 2013Weekly Roundup, June 5, 201305 Jun 2013
Recent SCOTUS ActionsUnited States v. Clarke
CTS Corp. v. Waldberger
- Argument: 2014-04-23
Susan B. Anthony List v. Driehaus
- Argument: 2014-04-23
- Argument: 2014-04-22
"Chicago-Kent is a great law school. Now, there are many great schools, but very few of them are situated in great cities — and Chicago is a great city, full of opportunities for lawyers and law students."
The Honorable Ilana Diamond Rovner '66
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit Learn more...
IIT Chicago-Kent Voices:
Hear what our community has to say
1L Your Way at Chicago-Kent
The 1L Your Way program is an optional early specialization track that introduces flexibility into the first-year curriculum. Students who choose to participate in 1L Your Way defer the required first-year course Legislation to the second year in favor of taking either an approved, upper-division elective course or a unique clinical rotation course.
Student Voices, Part 1
Students talk about studying law at IIT Chicago-Kent, their professors and peers, and gaining practical experience while in school.
Student Voices, Part 2
Check out the entire Student Voices series playlist on our YouTube channel.
- Stephanie J. Ridella '14 wins "National Law Review" student writing contest
- Best-selling author Amity Shlaes to lecture at IIT Chicago-Kent on April 22
- Illinois State Senator Kwame Raoul to address 2014 IIT Chicago-Kent graduates
- 2014 Louis Jackson National Student Writing Competition winners named
- Entries are being accepted for the 2014 IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law/Roy C. Palmer Civil Liberties Prize
- The Illinois Attorney General's Office is IIT Chicago-Kent's 2014 Public Interest Partner
- IIT Chicago-Kent establishes LL.M. program in trial advocacy for international students and practitioners
- IIT Chicago-Kent Bar and Gavel Society inducts 12 new members
Apr 24 - Apr 25:
May 1 - May 2: