A panel of experts will address the issues raised by the unending wave of data breaches.Highlights:
- Network Privacy and Security
- The Future of the Internet of Things
- What Do the Health Care Breaches Teach Us?
- What Can Small & Medium-Sized Organizations Do to Defend Better?
- Improving Our DefensesPanelists include:Lori Andrews, Esq.
| Chicago-Kent College of LawLynn Goldstein, Esq.
| JPMorgan Chase (retired)Cora Han, Esq.
| Federal Trade CommissionKashmir Hill, M.A.
| GizmodoKevin P. Kalinich, Esq.
| Aon Global Cyber Insurance SolutionsChris Kanich, Ph.D.
| University of Illinois, ChicagoBart Lazar, Esq.
| Seyfarth ShawJoan Lebow, Esq.
| Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer Amir Missaghi, Esq.
| Edelson Robert Sloan, Ph.D.
| University of Illinois, ChicagoAaron Tantleff, Esq.
| Foley & Lardner LLPRichard Warner, Esq., Ph.D.
| Chicago-Kent College of Law
This free conference is eligible for 4.75 hours of IL MCLE credit.
Visit the program website
for more information and to register online