Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction Adds Features for Students
To help create an enjoyable user experience for law students, CALI has made several updates to its website
(www.cali.org). Here is what's new:
- Students can review their work on Lessons they've completed. This new feature allows them to click on a
- button on the My Lesson Runs page and go through the Lesson in review mode to see the work they've done.
- From the score detail page students can choose to review or resume a Lesson or start a new run.
- From the score detail page students can choose to run the next Lesson in the Topic sequence
- Breadcrumb navigation was added to the My Lesson Run and score detail pages.
- Breadcrumb navigation was added to the public Awards pages.