Cook County Bar Association Minority Job Fair - Registration NOW OPEN!
Students are invited to participate in the Cook County Bar Association’s 38th Annual Minority Law Student Job Fair.
The job fair will be held on Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at the Embassy Suites - Chicago located at 511 N. Columbus Drive, Chicago, Illinois 06011 or virtually.
Registration is now open and will close on May 1, 2022. The assigned Chicago-Kent liaison for the job fair is Rana Salem. Please enter her name in the required field in the registration form.
Register here. Please note that CCBA uses the Symplicity system as well. However, your Chicago-Kent Symplicity account is completely separate from the account you will use for this event. You will have to sign up for a separate account for the job fair.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR STUDENTS:
- Registration is open from May 1, 2022.
- Each student must complete their profile and upload their resume by May 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Each student must bid for no more than 25 ranked employer selections between May 9, 2022 through May 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Students should receive their initial schedule on or before June 20, 2022.
- Initial drops, adds, and cancellations must be completed by June 24, 2022 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Second round matching will take place between June 25 and July 1, 2022.
- Final cancellations should be completed by 11:59 PM CST July 13, 2022.
If you have any questions about the job fair, do not hesitate to reach out to your assigned career advisor. You may also email email@example.com if you have any questions.