Student Legal Writing Competitions - November 2021
New York State Bar Association International Law Section: Albert S. Pergam International Law Writing Competition Award
"areas of public or private international law"
Deadline: Friday, November 5, 2021. 4 p.m. Eastern. Annual competition.
National Law Review 2020-2021 Law Student Writing Competition
"straightforward and practical, containing useful information of interest to legal and business professionals" Suggested Topics:
- Election Law and Access to Voting
- President Trump and current administration
- Tax Issues
- Immigration enforcement and policy
- Federal Court issues: process of adding additional justices to the US Supreme Court/Federal Circuit
- Employment Issues - Ban the Box Laws, Minimum Wage, Transgender Accommodations, Age/Sex Discrimination
Deadline: 5:00 pm Central Standard Time by the last day of the month.