COVID-19 Staff Resources
- Faculty and Staff
- COVID-19 Staff Resources
Please first review the Chicago-Kent's current COVID-19 Policies and Procedures at the link below.
Please ensure that you have a working laptop/desktop computer with internet connectivity and antivirus protection. Need help? Email us at email@example.com
Remote access to your office computer
- A VPN client is needed to access your H drive content as well as any items on your office computer
- Chicago-Kent has its own VPN client separate from Main campus
- Note: You do not need to use a VPN client to access Gmail, Google Meet, Google Drive or third party applications.
Video conferencing technologies for Meetings
- Google Meet:
- Meet offers video conferencing/phone conferencing with the ability to record meetings.
- It is built into Google Apps for Chicago-Kent and works seamlessly with Google Calendar.
- Google Meet can be used audio-only (if your computer does not have a webcam but has a microphone). We are trying to obtain webcams for faculty who don’t have them.
- Currently, 250 users can participate in a meeting.
- You can host one-on-one meetings or meetings with your entire class.
Tools for Team Projects/Collaboration/Communication
- There are many tools available for collaboration through the Google Suite apps to which all members of the Illinois Tech community have access.
- The help desk is always here to assist contact us during our business hours.
- Support hours