Room Reservations

General Information: If you would like to reserve a room at the Conviser Law Center, please fill out the form below; all rooms are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. An email confirmation from the Office of Administration and Finance will be sent to you within 1–2 business days from receipt of the properly completed form. If you would like to make a “standing reservation” for an entire semester, please send an email request to for consideration. Please note that not all requests can or will be accomodated.

CLC Room Request Form

Events/Lectures: When a major faculty- or administration-sponsored lecture or event has already been scheduled, no other activities may be scheduled on that date. Please check the events calendar before submitting your request to see what else is scheduled.

Co-Sponsored Events: If the reservation request is for a co-sponsored event with, or to host an event for, an outside/non-Illinois Tech university department, please contact Ariana Monroe in the Office of Administration and Finance via email at before completing this form.

Speakers by Student Groups: Student groups considering inviting a speaker must check with the Office of Administration and Finance in Suite 265 BEFORE extending the invitation to ensure there will be no conflict with other groups or faculty/administration events. A temporary hold will be put on the space, if available, and you will be advised. Once you have confirmed the date, complete the online form below to make a permanent reservation. If the above procedure is not followed and an event conflict results, YOUR SPEAKER WILL NOT BE ACCOMMODATED.

Student Group Events With Food/Beverages: For student group events where food/beverages will be served in any classroom, it is the responsibility of the requestor of the room reservation to make sure that all leftover food, beverages and/or containers, and all trash are immediately removed from the room at the conclusion of the event. Attendees should be instructed to place their trash in the appropriate receptacles and leave nothing on the tables or floor.

Request to Serve Alcohol: If you plan to serve alcohol at a function, you must submit a hardcopy of the “Request To Serve Alcohol” form to the Office of Administration and Finance in Suite 265 a minimum of two weeks in advance of the event. The form must be signed by a full-time faculty or staff member of your respective school. You will not be permitted to serve alcohol at your event unless the form is submitted and approved.