If you've been to the Conviser Law Center’s 3rd Floor, you've seen the composite photos of the most recent class as well as classes all the way back to 1893. Now it's your turn to leave your legacy at Chicago-Kent!
Slots will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Graduating students from the Class of 2022 may sign up for any available slot. Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photographers will be on campus taking composite photos on the dates listed below. Digital images of both your individual portrait and the composite photo will be provided free of charge, courtesy of the Alumni Association.
Sign up is now available—all photos will be taken in the Auditorium in the lobby level of the law school with social distancing and safety protocols:
- Tuesday, February 22–Wednesday, February 23 | 10 a.m.–6 p.m. | www.wejoinin.com/sheets/gqxxx
- Thursday, March 31–Friday, April 1 | 10 a.m.–6 p.m. | www.wejoinin.com/sheets/juzin
Composite Photo Details
A photographer from Dynamic Photo Systems will be at Chicago-Kent during the spring semester to take professional portraits.
- Your portrait session and full resolution digital downloads (a value of $250) will be provided free of charge, courtesy of the Alumni Association.
- The photo for the class composite will be a headshot (head and shoulders pose), but additional photos and poses will be taken as part of the process. Please dress appropriately in business attire.
- You will receive a full resolution digital download of each portrait including a digital copy of the class composite.
- Please contact email@example.com for any questions.
- Images will be delivered in about two weeks.
This is a no-contact portrait session following the 6-feet social distancing protocols. The photographer will only need to ask your name. A full-length mirror will be provided near the camera, but please try to complete self-grooming before approaching the portrait station. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about your images and prints.